Friday, October 18, 2013



                                         You Need Doritos!


 Introduction

The techniques used are emotional appeal and snob appeal. They used emotion appeal by making it humorus. Every super bowl Dorito commercial is hilarious.They use snob appeal by making the bird special by making it eat every dorito. So then at the end the guy has a Dorito in his hand and the guy who acts like a bird runs into the screen. That shows tha human should have doritos and birds should not have doritos. That also shows how emotional appeal and snob appeal. Watch the commercial below and hope you laugh.





My Opinion

My opinion is that the dorito people want you to buy it so they make it hilarious. I think that's good and funny  but I don't like the taste of doritos. The reason I don't like it is because I don't like the taste of the cheese on the triangle shaped chips. And they have different flavors but I don't like the nacho cheese, and I like the cool ranch and the sweet and spicy flavors. The cool ranch is the blue one and the sweet and spicy is the purple one. So there's my opinion.


Top 10 Dorito commecials:


1.


2.



3.



4.




5.






6.




7.





8.

9.







10.




Challenge

What do you think of this blog post? Please comment on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment