Friday, February 7, 2014






 








                                LEGO









                Lego is an addicting building blocks. There are different sets in different sizes. Some can be 300 pieces while some could be over 1500 pieces. Each Lego brick has there own name. Some are 2 by 4's and some are 1 by 1's. It has been selling since the 1900's. Since then Lego have been very successful. Every single piece is plastic and some eve light up. Those are called Power Blocks. But you have to push a button.




                My opinion would be it has been a big part of my life. I started building them since I was 6. And that led me to dream of becoming an architect. But 1 bad part is that they are very small. Most are smaller than a Dime.
















No comments:

Post a Comment