Tuesday, March 4, 2014



                     FLAPPY BIRD




 Flappy Bird is a mobile game that had been the top game before it got removed from the App Store. At first it is really hard, but it gets kind of easy later in the game. It is about a yellow bird that flies through pipes. It takes skill and concentration. It also takes a lot of effort using your thumb to control the bird to go up or down. It flabbergasts me how people get high scores.One wrong move and you're down on the ground.

My opinion is I LOVE THE GAME! My personal best is 39. Surprisingly, some of my friends have over 100! I really want to get over 100 too. You can earn medals too. You get a Bronze metal when it is ten or higher, Silver if it is 20 or higher, and Gold when it is 30 or higher. My highest medal is a gold. Here's a picture of the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment