Tuesday, March 25, 2014

           What game would I redesign?



         The game I would redesign is Pokemon X and Y for Nintendo. like other Pokemon games, you have to battle 8 gyms, the Elite Four, and the Champion in order to win. I like how the story goes by having little missions and how it's like every other Pokemon game. I also like how the Pokemon and the character are three-dimensional.


         However there are things about the game I want to change. For example, Pokemon X and Y is too short because it only took me 2 days to beat the whole game and battle the Kalos champion. I would change it by adding another region to the game. I would also change how you can only have four moves. You probably need more moves in order to make it like the Anime. Lastly what I would change is being able to Mega Evolve more than one Pokemon. In the game you can only Mega Evolve 1 Pokemon and that Pokemon becomes stronger. If you could do this with every Pokemon it will be easier to beat the game. Although I really enjoy this game, I would still change some things.

Pokemon X and Y battle

No comments:

Post a Comment